MMA

fantastic performance, i love this ugly weirdo. best heavyweight performance of the last 10 years i think, it was a good competitive fight but joshua got schooled pretty much. fury usyk would be so good (i'd favour usyk) so it probably never happens.

Reactions: King Richard

a link to the full fury wilder trilogy fight, the best major heavyweight fight since vitali lewis nearly 20 years ago. just absolutely fucking crazy, one of those where your respect for both guys only increases by the round.

The odds I saw would only have paid out $22k on it, but either way that's the bookmakers predicting they had about a 13% chance of keeping the money. Mucho muppet unless the dude's a multi-millionaire making dozens of bets of that magnitude and winning almost all of them.

Mma this year got me remembering why I refuse to bet on fights.

Tyson Fury tho. Dillian Whyte just dispatched

i didn’t think whyte had much of a chance unless fury came in distracted and overweight or something, but it was still pretty impressive. whyte isn’t an elite but he’s no joke either, he’s probably no worse than the fifth or sixth best heavyweight out there. i wonder if fury will actually retire like he’s claiming. bit of a shame if the joshua fight never happens, even though i think fury would dispatch him pretty easily as well. usyk is the fight i want most as he’s the only
guy who has a real chance imo, but that’s
pretty high risk low reward for fury so i don’t expect it.

Death of El Cucuy last night :(

Charlie Olives still dominate. Feel for him. Thought for sure he was gonna lose after missing weight and getting stripped but he’s such a beast.

Reactions: CiG
Goddamnit did Joanna have to go out like that?

im so much more embarrassingly sad about this than I should be.

8A44C25D-B7B5-4729-B0EF-8F796CFA6213.gif

Reactions: CiG
Jiri is fucking wild. Eats like 20 knockout shots vs like anyone else then subs Glover for the first time ever with less than a minute left. Legendary insane fight.

Is Sean Strickland the dumbest mma fighter in existence? Guy is a volume jabber with decent grappling ability.

fighting world renowned kick boxer with legendary power (nickname is literally Stone Hands) but little to no grappling skills.

Decides to box with him.

“he’s just a hook and a knee”

*gets ko’d by a hook*

Pereria looked confused that Strickland was trying to box with… like he had legitimately been practicing take down defense for a couple months… then he was like… well sure I guess.